Dr. Arthur Salibian is an American Board Certified plastic surgeon who is currently practicing in the City of Orange, California. He attended medical school at the American University in Beirut, Lebanon and completed his general surgery residency at the University’s Medical Center. He then trained in plastic surgery at University of Irvine Medical Center in California where he remained a full time faculty member for 8 years. Presently he is a Clinical Professor and volunteer faculty member at the University Center.
Dr. Salibian’s interest has been in facial reconstructive surgery following tumor ablation as well as breast reconstruction after mastectomy for cancer. He also subspecializes in microvascular surgery that entails transplanting tissue for reconstructive purposes.
Over the past several years, Dr. Salibian has been involved in a charity program with other surgeons in Armenia to provide breast reconstruction free of charge for women who cannot afford the surgery. He travels to Armenia twice a year to collaborate with oncologic and plastic surgeons in Yerevan and teach the latest methods of breast reconstruction.
In 1993 he entered the Armenian Medical Institute; the Faculty of “Medicine”.
In 1995 took practice in the Department of Plastic Surgery at EREBOUNI Medical Center.
In 1998, he joined in military service as a physician’s assistant in the Department of the “Neurosurgery” at Central Clinical Military Hospital of the RA.
After graduation in 2003 he entered the clinical residency at Armenian National Institute of Healthcare after Avdalbekyan.
In 2007, after graduating from residency in “Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery” started working as the head of department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at Yerevan Medical Center.
In 2011 he took postgraduate studies at the University of Peoples' Friendship in Moscow, Russia. Following the approval of the diploma he is a certified specialist of the Russian Federation in the specialty of Plastic Surgeon: certification from Russian Medical Surveillance.
Karen K. Mkrtchyan has worked at numerous famous clinics in Moscow:
2010 – Plastic surgeon at SHARM Clinic
2011 - Plastic surgeon-consultant at LaserVita Clinic
2013 - Plastic surgeon at AMORIA Plastic Surgery Clinic
2016 up to date he is working at ARZNI AESTHETICA Surgicenter in Yerevan, Armenia, continuing cooperation with above mentioned and other clinics as well.
It has been years since he founded and successfully runs the plastic surgery service in Arabkir Medical Center. Hrachya Arshakyan is highly specialized in the field of aesthetic and reconstructive plastic surgery on face and breast.
The doctor has passed many professional trainings with acknowledged specialists in the field in the United States, Italy, and Austria. Meanwhile he also takes time to accomplish projects and trainings with an aim to teach and train local specialists. Among suchlike projects are “Smile”, “Plastikos”, “Lasers’ Application in Plastic Surgery”, “Facial Nerve Reconstruction” and many more. Hrachya Arshakyan is an active member of EuroCleſt, IPRAS, AAPRAS, ASSECE organizations.
- 2018 –till now: Arzni Aesthetica Surgicenter & Medspa | Medical center, Maxillofacial surgeon
- 2006 – 2018։ MC Izmirlian, ENT department, Maxillofacial surgeon
- 2005 – 2006: N 8 Medical Complex, Plastic and Microsurgery Department, Maxillofacial surgeon
- 1999 – 2005։ “St. Nerses the Great” Scientific-Medical Centre, Plastic and Microsurgery Department, Maxillofacial surgeon
- 1998 – 2000: National Institute of Health, Yerevan, Armenia, Chair of Plastic and Maxillofacial Surgery
- 1994 - 1998: State Medical University, Yerevan, Armenia Chair of Surgical Stomatology and Maxillofacial Surgery, Assistant
- 1993 - 1994: Specialization of Categorical Internship at the Chair of Surgical Stomatology and Maxillofacial Surgery at the Medical Complex N 8 of Yerevan State Medical University, Armenia
- 1987 - 1993: State Medical University, Yerevan, Armenia, Department of Stomatology. Diploma of Doctor Stomatologist (DDS MD)