Dear patients, families and friends:
We at Arzni Aesthetica Surgicenter continue to follow the Coronavirus pandemic closely. It has become clear to us that, to protect our patients and our ability to continue to care for them in a safe and uninterrupted manner during this crisis, we must continue to make significant changes to how we operate our office and surgicenter.
The main goal is to decrease the risk of infection to our patients.
The secondary goal is to protect our staff, not only for their safety, but also to maintain our ability to continue to provide care to patients in need during the epidemic. Obviously, if a significant number of physicians and staff are ill or quarantined, we would need to close offices and limit the ability to provide care for those in need.
In order to achieve these goals, we are implementing the following measures:
- We are cancelling all non-critical/non-urgent follow up visits, and will be rescheduling them once it is safe to do so.
- We are reschedule our Yerevan office hours. Our office will be open on Monday and Wednesday. To make an appointment, please call 010205990 or mail us firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Physicians will reach out to all cancelled patients to make sure there are no acute issues, and remotely order labs and other tests as needed.
- We are keeping our surgicenter open for as long as we have adequate staff.
- We will be calling patients in advance to their visits to screen patients who could potentially be infected and manage them over the phone, and requesting them not to come into the office. Patients felt to be at risk will be interviewed by a physician over the phone to decide on next steps.
- All staff will be wearing surgical masks to decrease the risk of cross contamination.
- We have upgraded our procedures for cleaning exam rooms, blood pressure cuffs and pulse oximeters.
- All new patients’ records will be reviewed and patients contacted to assess urgency of visits. Patients with non-urgent issues will be scheduled at a time when it is safe to do so.
- At this point, we plan to maintain intense contact with our patients over the phone. We are investigating alternatives to provide formal telemedicine in the near future.
As we strive to continue to provide the best care during this time of crisis, we appreciate your understanding and patience. Obviously, viral transmission can occur anywhere, and we remind everyone to continue to wash hands carefully, practice social distancing, and avoid gatherings until the epidemic is controlled.